Onset Data Loggers Case Study
Multi-phase migration of a complex B2B website, including managing two brands, InTemp and Hobo, under a single site while maintaining clear pathways for both.
Onset, a global leader in data logging and monitoring solutions that improve the environment and ensure the quality of temperature-sensitive products, was challenged with a highly complex website that lacked an engaging digital experience on Drupal 7.
What They Needed
Onset needed a new website that would be easy to navigate and would provide an excellent user experience for their customers. They were looking for a partner to help redesign their site to streamline product journeys for two distinct brands in a single site, along with additional resources to support their website long term.
How We Helped
ImageX helped design and build the new e-commerce site using Drupal 9, including the migration of content from a legacy site and now have provided ongoing support since June 2021.
With a two-phase project approach, in the first phase of discovery, definition, and design, we:
- Created an implementation-ready design that was engaging and mobile-friendly, a digital strategy, and clearly defined navigation that accurately depicts the customer journey
- Created a content strategy focused on increasing engagement, user satisfaction, and conversion.
In phase 2, the implementation, we:
- Migrated the site from Drupal 7 to Drupal 9
- Created online shopping cart with workflow and embedded Trustpilot for checkout
- Integrated with Salesforce Pardot for form-based data capture and submission plus embedded a chat
- Launched a redesigned of onsetcomp.com with an engaging, user-friendly digital experience aligned with their HOBO product
ImageX’s communication is their biggest strength. We can count on them to get stuff done, which is important because trust is a big deal with an investment like this… my trust in the ImageX team meant one less thing to worry about.”
The new site provides customers with the materials to self-serve if they need to learn more about products and their use in different applications which has seen increased engagement from users.