Why join ImageX?
We’re passionate about what we do — whether it is working with a new client on a strategic project, meeting users for UX testing, developing innovative solutions, or just coming together for a team lunch or social activity.
Sound like something you want to be a part of? Check out our current opportunities below.
Our Ukraine Team
What's it like to work at ImageX...
...as a Middle Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist
See how Anastasiia balances her home life and work - featuring the cutest ImageX pets!
...as a Project Manager
Organization is key within Anisha's role, learn a little about how she stays on top of her busy work and home life.
...as a Software Developer
Joel balances work and family life whilst working on multiple projects at ImageX.
...as a Lead Designer
As a lead designer, Mahya's day includes multiple projects at varying stages, from wireframes and hi-fi design she's constantly collaborating with the wider team and our clients.
Working with ImageX
I love how, as a team, we succeed together, and that we take time to be together outside the office.
Anastasiia / Middle Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist, ImageX
We’re always on the lookout for awesome people, who share our values to join our team.
If you can’t see the perfect fit for you, contact us and let us know how you can make a difference.
Senior PHP/Drupal Developer
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent
- 5+ years of PHP development experience
- 3+ years Drupal 8 experience: site building, custom module development & theming
- Excellent programming skills in core PHP are required
- Knowledge of object-oriented design, SOLID principles
- Experience integrating third-party applications into existing systems using APIs
- Experience building web services using REST, JSON API, GraphQL
- Experience with Docker or Docker-powered web development environments
- Proficiency in LAMP administration
- Familiar with Scrum/Agile development methodologies or concepts
- Strong interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and team orientation
- Intellectual curiosity and an interest in learning new technologies and practices
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to handle a fast-paced work environment, deadlines, and new challenges
- Be able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical people
- English - both speaking and writing skills
Nice to have:
- Experience in building high-loaded systems
- Experience in leading the teams or acting as an Architect
- Experience with Symfony
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with Vue/React
- Be familiar with Acquia Cloud, Pantheon, Platform.sh, AWS infrastructures
- Ability to build Progressive Web Applications or mobile-friendly sites
- Experience in implementing Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
- Contributing to the open-source projects
- Be an active member of the Drupal or other professional community
Technical SEO Specialist
As a Technical SEO Specialist you will:
- Have exceptional consultative skills & expertise in best practice & effective configuration of Google tools (Google Search Console, Google My Business, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc)
- Be adept at analyzing site analytics & performance, providing actionable recommendations and ongoing optimization to improve campaign performance, for example, Google Ads, SEO, etc, and helping clients shape their strategies
- Possess demonstrable skills in configuring & implementing analytical reporting to support internal client needs
- Provide analytic support to ImageX design & development teams that can help inform project development decisions
Nice to Have:
- Google Ads Certification
- Google Analytics Certification
- Strong understanding of the development of dynamic websites, user experience design principles and Content Management System technologies (preferably Drupal)
- Active involvement in digital marketing communities while tracking new trends and opportunities that can be leveraged for clients