Why join ImageX?
We’re passionate about what we do — whether it is working with a new client on a strategic project, meeting users for UX testing, developing innovative solutions, or just coming together for a team lunch or social activity.
Sound like something you want to be a part of? Check out our current opportunities below.
Our LatAm Team
What's it like to work at ImageX...
...as a Lead Designer
As a lead designer, Mahya's day includes multiple projects at varying stages, from wireframes and hi-fi design she's constantly collaborating with the wider team and our clients.
...as a Project Manager
Organization is key within Anisha's role, learn a little about how she stays on top of her busy work and home life.
...as a Software Developer
Joel balances work and family life whilst working on multiple projects at ImageX.
Working with ImageX
I'm excited to be able to grow our team in LATAM. I love finding the best Drupal Developers out there who can build their future with ImageX!
Iara / Talent Acquisition Coordinator, ImageX
We’re always on the lookout for awesome people, who share our values to join our team.
If you can’t see the perfect fit for you, contact us and let us know how you can make a difference.
Senior Drupal Developer
- Minimum of 2-3 years Drupal programming experience
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of programming experience
- Proficiency in Drupal site engineering, module development & theming
- Substantial experience integrating open source and third-party applications into existing systems
- Proficiency in Linux administration, Apache configuration, MySQL database design, and PHP web development
- Ability to integrate Drupal with mobile platforms
- Intermediate proficiency in hand-coded W3C compliant HTML & CSS
- Thorough understanding and proven implementation of W3C Web Standards
- Strong interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and team orientation
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to write BA documents, proposal requirements, technical requirements.
- Possess Solution-oriented consulting skills and/or an interest in further developing them
- Intellectual curiosity and an interest in learning new technologies and practices
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to handle a fast-paced work environment, deadlines, and new challenges
Nice to Have:
- Minimum 2-3 years of web industry related experience
- Integrations technology experience with business applications, including SalesForce or other CRMs, Marketo or other marketing automation tools, NetSuite or other PLP systems, corporate middleware, legacy mainframe systems, etc.
- Security experience, including security architecture and authentication techniques such as SSO
- Business Analyst experience and the ability to take business requirements and translate them to web requirements
- Solid understanding of a content-informed, User Experience (UX) and visual design approach
- Ability to provide technical thought leadership through writing blog posts, articles, and white papers, or to present webinars or speak publicly at conferences and events
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time (post-Covid)
Technical SEO Specialist
As a Technical SEO Specialist you will:
- Have exceptional consultative skills & expertise in best practice & effective configuration of Google tools (Google Search Console, Google My Business, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc)
- Be adept at analyzing site analytics & performance, providing actionable recommendation and ongoing optimization to improve campaign performance, for example Google Ads, SEO, etc and helping clients shape their strategies
- Possess demonstrable skills configuring & implementing analytical reporting to support internal client needs
- Provide analytic support to ImageX design & development teams that can help inform project development decisions
- A proven track record of hitting targets and executing your work to a very high standard
- Demonstrable skills configuring Google Analytics (custom reports, segments, goals, etc)
- Demonstrable skills setting up Google Tag Manager (tagging, event tracking, etc)
- Demonstrable skills configuring Google Looker (previously Data Studio)
- 2+ Years Experience: PPC (Google Ads) management experience
- 2+ Years Experience: Social Ads (Facebook Business Manager) management experience
Nice to Have:
- Google Ads Certification
- Google Analytics Certification
- Strong understanding of the development of dynamic websites, user experience design principles and Content Management System technologies (preferably Drupal)
- Active involvement in digital marketing communities while tracking new trends and opportunities that can be leveraged for clients